What We Can Do This Christmas Time to Make a Difference in Our world


                                                                       


To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
(Ecclesiastes 3:1). Christmas is one of the happiest seasons of life because it brings the family together. It is also a time where special loving traditions and a lot of fun memories are created. .
This Christmas we have more reasons to look for the good things of life and be
thankful for all we are blessed with, in spite of events of the world. 

We must remember that Christmas is a season of love, giving and of gratefulness.
This song was written to help encourage all of us and help us know what we can do
this Christmas to make a difference in our world.

What Can I Do To Help?

There’s so much sadness and so much pain. What can I do to help?
There's so much anger and hatred. What can I do to help?
I can cherish my freedom, in this country I love.
I can bring comfort to someone. I can do all that I should.

There's so much hurt and confusion. What can I do to help?
There's so much sorrow and worry. What can I do to help?
I can love my brother; I can do a kind deed.
I can care for another; I can get down on my knees.

There's so much sadness and so much pain. What can I do to help?
There's so much anger and hatred? What can I do to help?
I can fight against evil and the suffering it brings
I can always to God's will, so peace can come to our world

Thank you for letting me share my special song of the happiest season of my
life. I pray we will all remember the reason for our Christmas Season and do all
we can to bring peace and happiness to our families and to our world.
We can enjoy our own traditions and be grateful for this Christmas, a season of
Joy and Gladness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment